Family of Origin lessons:
1. I come by my obnoxious, tease people you don't know behaviour from MY AUNTS
2. My dad will never get over my mother
3. My cousins don't see the alcohol issues in the family unless you POINT IT OUT... then the lightbulb goes on!
4. Not all my cousins are hard to talk go
5. Dancing with my Aunt Grace can be FUN
6. It's good to know when to walk away
7. My Aunt Jeannie has TACT but...agrees with me most of the time...
8. People need CELL PHONES
I miss the country. Driving through the country was relaxing and awe-inspiring. Abandoned farm houses, make me want to claim them and take love and laughter back inside them. Rural yard sales ARE THE BEST. Mudcats are a type of catfish, but really just an excuse to party.
I like vodka, cranberry & OJ. I can sneak OUT the vodka and everybody thinks I'm still drinking!! Don't go to weddings in the mood to find a booty call!!
Spent today at University Downs Neighbourhood Associations Party in the Park. Had a great time working with the book table. Got too much sun. Met the PERFECT man.... (no I didn't ask for his phone number!! and didn't offer mine)... I'd rather not find out I'm not his perfect woman!!!