1. Take down shelving unit over upstairs toilet
2. Replace innard again (if this doesn't solve problem, research replacement of said toilet)
3. Move bookcase from Garage to office
4. Install humidifier so it drains into sump pump drain
5. Break down boxes in garage so I can park the car in there again
6. take book case from my room to the basement
7. Install new handle on fence gate
8. Install shelves on the Living Room wall
9. Do some yard work
10. Put the mats under the washing machine so it will stop moving
That's a lot of stuff. I am hoping to have company / help but we'll see.
If you're available to help out, let me know. I'll even feed ya!
SHOUTOUT _ nobodyhere do you want my yard compost container? I don't use it.